Security Training - AHT
Specialist Security Training - Anti-Human Trafficking
Training for Security personnel working in high risk environments in AHT.
MDTA provides a specialised training program for Security personnel and personnel deployed into high risk environments. Training for security personnel working in Anti-Human Trafficking. This training is only available to individuals that have passed a vetting process.
- Coordinating an effective AHT security service.
- Maintaining a secure environment.
- How to provide for the safety of persons at risk.
- Controlling access points.
- Responding to a AHT security risk.
- Identification of possible trafficking indicators.
- Assessing AHT security risk management options.
- Implementing an AHT security risk management plan.
- Security Checkpoint Management.
- Training in all physical responses required.
Note: Physical training is in, High Resistance Defensive Tactics training.
MDTA provides specialised training programs for Security Personnel in the area of high resistance defensive tactics training. Covering unarmed defensive tactics, arrest and control, handcuffs, batons, self-defence, search-and-seizure and weapons training.
Instructor/FacilitatorLicensed/Registered Security Trainer.
Diploma of Security & Risk Management.
Certificate IV in Training & Assessment.
Certified Police Trainer.
Qualified Baton & Handcuffs.
Karl Thornton has been a specialist in the AHT field since 2010.