Restraint & Control TechniquesTRAINING PROGRAMS FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT & EMERGENCY SERVICE PERSONNEL
The following Course is a 4-Week training program - Run 1 day per week.
A total of 6 hours training for only $100.
(See bottom of the page for more date and time information)
Next Start Date: Tuesday 5th March - 2019.
MDTA’s training systems are diverse and applicable to real life situations. Self Defence systems (Defensive Tactics) used by Law Enforcement, Security, Special Operations, Government, and the Corporate sector.
This Course is for1. Law Enforcement Officers
2. Custody Officers
3. Protective Services Officers
4. Corrections Officers
5. Security Personnel
6. Ambulance Personnel
7. Hospital Personnel
Course - Effective Restraint & Control
- Effective Restraint & Control Techniques.
- Dealing with compliant, belligerent and non-compliant behaviour.
- Working in Teams.
- Rapid Prime Decision Making Skills.
- Physical Self Defence Techniques.
- PSPGEN032 Deal with conflict.
- CPPSEC3002A Manage conflict through negotiation.
- CPPSEC3013A Control persons using empty hand techniques.
- CPPSEC2017A Protect self and others using basic defensive techniques.
Training meets Australian Government StandardsAll training is as per the “Use of Force” guidelines.
Duration: 4 Week Program.
(Note: This program runs for 4 consecutive weeks - 1 day per week.)
Location: MDTA Training Center.
Address: No.2 / 3 Coolstore Road, Croydon Vic, 3136 AUSTRALIA.
Dates: March Tuesday 5th
Dates: March Tuesday 12th
Dates: March Tuesday 19th
Dates: March Tuesday 26th
Time: 10:30am to 12:00pm
Cost: $100 (all inclusive)
That is 6 Hours of training for only $100.