Level 1 Self Defence Instructor
By becoming an MDTA PURE-RBSD Instructor you can offer instruction in pure reality based self-defence, based on the MDTA system that is internationally recognised and used for self-defence training World Wide.
PURE RBSD is simply that, pure reality based self-defence. There are no traditional forms (kata) like a martial art, there are no formalities like bowing and there is no need to learn another language for training purposes.
PURE-RBSD focuses on:
Looking at the base foundations of the FACTS
- F = Fear (The response to fear and the fight, flight, freeze effect)
- A = Adrenaline (Dealing with the adrenaline dump/rush).
- C = Conditioning (Mental & Physical preparation for dealing with an attack).
- T = Technique (Quick basic yet effective defensive techniques)
- S = Strength (Working with your strengths to deal with a situation).
An MDTA PURE-RBSD Instructor teaches how to deal with the following
- The realities of anger, aggression and violence.
- How to understand and deal with fear & adrenaline.
- Developing environmental & situational awareness.
- Dealing with compliant, belligerent and non-compliant behaviour.
- Threat assessment measures.
- Threat management applications.
- The law & self defence.
- Self-defence techniques best suited to the individual.
- How to deal with fear and adrenaline.
- The survival mental attitude.
- Building an individuals power level.
- Prevention strategies.
- Stress awareness.
- Being hit.
AS WELL AS
The MDTA training centre designed and equipped for reality based self-defence training.
MDTA Certified and Registered reality based self-defence instructors. Certified in Pure RBSD.
FREE trial session to try MDTA for yourself, and see if it suites your needs.
Training systems to teach the individual what works for them. This is not a one size fits all system.
Individuals trained to the year 2017
Reality Based Systems
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
I have been a member at MDTA for a few years now. I love the fact that it is a no ego environment, and that all members are there to help each other with their individual training needs.
I originally joined MDTA to learn to protect myself, and to gain much needed confidence. I achieved both. I also attend many of the regular seminars to keep my skills up to date.
Although we thought we knew what MDTA training was all about. It is not until you run an MDTA training seminar, that you realise their systems are so different. 100% suited our employee's needs.
Contact Us Today!
We are sure that this decision will affect your life in a positive way. So why wait?