General Public Training Sessions
Reality based self defence for dealing with the anger, aggression and violence in society today. We don't just deal with the physical, we deal with the psychology of violence and self preservation. Our training deals with both the verbal de-escalation skills, and body language de-escalation skills to deal with the behaviours of anger, aggression and violence, as well as the physcial techniques for self defence.
- Dealing with anger, aggression and violence.
- Dealing with your fear & adrenaline.
- Developing environmental & situational awareness.
- Dealing with compliant, belligerent and non-compliant behaviour.
- Threat assessment.
- Prevention strategies.
- Reality Based Self Defence Techniques.
- The law & self defence.
- Unlimited weekly combatives training sessions.
- Test and Measure training.
- Discounted seminars and workshops.
Adult membership informationYou are instructed in the complete concepts and realities of the physiology and psychology of violence and the realities of self-preservation and self-protection.
FREE First Session.
TRAINING COSTSREGISTRATION: $25.00
Registration includes your MDTA T-Shirt, White Belt.
NO LONG TERM CONTRACTS.
Monthly Cost: $100
(Silver Member $100 p/month)
Want to try MDTA on a casual basis.
Casual Training Option.