General Public Training Sessions
Ages 14 to 17
Reality based self defence for dealing with the anger, aggression and violence in society today. We don't just deal with the physical, we deal with the psychology of violence and self preservation. Our training deals with both the verbal de-escalation skills, and body language de-escalation skills to deal with the behaviours of anger, aggression and violence, as well as the physcial techniques for self defence.
- Understanding the realities of anger, aggression and violence.
- How to understand and deal with your fear & adrenaline.
- Developing environmental & situational awareness.
- Dealing with compliant, belligerent and non-compliant behaviour.
- Prevention strategies.
- Threat assessment measures.
- Threat management applications.
- The law & self defence.
- Unlimited weekly combatives training sessions.
- Unlimited weekly Tactical Fitness Classes (When running).
- Test and Measure training.
- Discounted seminars and workshops.
Junior membership informationYou are instructed in the complete concepts and realities of the physiology and psychology of violence and the realities of self-preservation and self-protection.
FREE First Session. (Tuesday to Thursday Nights)
TRAINING COSTSREGISTRATION:$45.00 FREE for Limited Time.
Registration includes your MDTA T-Shirt, White Belt.
NO LONG TERM CONTRACTS.