General Public Training Sessions
Ages 10 to 13
Our Kid's sessions are developed as a fun environment that includes games and activities that will start to develop skills for the future.
Our Kid's syllabus is designed to stimulate and build respect, self belief, and when under pressure, strategies to deal with the realities of society today.
- Balance & Coordination.
- Respect & Discipline.
- Developing Confidence.
- Developing Their Strengths.
- Developing Health and Fitness.
- Dealing with Stress & Pressure.
- Dealing with Peer group pressure.
- Facing Bullying and Aggressive situations.
- Term 1: 30th Jan to 31st Mar.
- Term 2: 18th Apr to 30th Jun.
- Term 3: 17th Jul to 22nd Sep.
- Term 4: 9th Oct to 22nd Dec.
Kids membership informationFREE First Session. (Wednesday Afternoon's Only)
TRAINING COSTSREGISTRATION:$25.00 FREE for Limited Time.
Registration includes your MDTA T-Shirt, White Belt.
NO LONG TERM CONTRACTS.
IMPORTANT: Mini's training runs to a School Term syllabus.
(Payments are based on a Monthly Direct Debit and based on an annual cost of $480)