General Public Training Sessions
Ages 6 to 13
Our Kid's sessions are developed as a fun environment that includes games and activities that will start to develop skills for the future.
Our Kid's syllabus is designed to stimulate and build respect, self belief, and when under pressure, strategies to deal with the realities of society today.
- Balance & Coordination.
- Respect & Discipline.
- Developing Confidence.
- Developing Their Strengths.
- Developing Health and Fitness.
- Dealing with Stress & Pressure.
- Dealing with Peer group pressure.
- Facing Bullying and Aggressive situations.
- Term 1: 30th Jan to 29th Mar.
- Term 2: 16th Apr to 29th Jun.
- Term 3: 16th Jul to 21st Sep.
- Term 4: 8th Oct to 21nd Dec.
Kids membership informationFREE First Session. (Monday or Wednesday Afternoon's)
TRAINING COSTSREGISTRATION: $15.00
Registration includes your MDTA T-Shirt, White Belt.
NO LONG TERM CONTRACTS.
IMPORTANT: Kid's training runs to a School Term syllabus.
(Payments are based on a Monthly Direct Debit and based on an annual cost of $480)