Specialist Training Only
This training is for professional bodyguards who are looking at working one-up in high risk environments. Where you need to escort a client into high risk zones.
MDTA Training is utilized by many different corporate organisations and private individuals. It is not an RTO course or licensing course. It is realistic professional training for serious professionals.
Note: Tactics for CPP in High Risk Environments. (Requires verification of the participants identity and credibility as a Bodyguard)
- Level 8 MDTA Instructor.
- Registered Combatives & Tactical Operations Instructor.
- Certificate II in Security Operations.
- Certificate III in Security Operations.
- Diploma of Security & Risk Management.
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment.
- Qualified Baton & Handcuffs.
- Qualified Firearms.
- Qualified Crisis Negotiator.
- Qualified Undercover Operations.
- Qualified Human Trafficking Investigation.
- Certified Police Trainer (CNP).