Special Ops Training
Specialist Training Only
Training for Special Operations Operatives and Field Personnel working in high risk environments.
MDTA provides a specialised training program for Special Operations field operatives and personnel deployed into high risk environments. Training for field personnel, surveillance personnel, intelligence gathering personnel, and physical response personnel. This training is only available to individuals that have passed a vetting process.
Note: Special Operations training for High Risk Environments. (Requires verification of the participants identity and credibility)
- Level 8 MDTA Instructor.
- Registered Combatives & Tactical Operations Instructor.
- Certificate II in Security Operations.
- Certificate III in Security Operations.
- Diploma of Security & Risk Management.
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment.
- Qualified Baton & Handcuffs.
- Qualified Firearms.
- Qualified Crisis Negotiator.
- Qualified Undercover Operations.
- Qualified Human Trafficking Investigation.
- Certified Police Trainer (CNP).