General Public Training Sessions
Ages 10 to 14
Our Kid's sessions are developed as a fun environment that will start to develop self defence skills for now and for the future.
Our Kid's syllabus is designed to stimulate and build respect, self belief, and when under pressure, strategies to deal with the realities of society today.
- Balance & Coordination
- Respect & Discipline
- Developing Confidence
- Developing Their Strengths
- Developing Health and Fitness
- Dealing with Stress & Pressure
- Dealing with Peer group pressure
- Facing Bullying and Aggressive situations
- Term 1: 28/01/2021 to 2/04/2021 - Cost: $145
- Term 2: 18/04/2021 to 26/06/2021 - Cost: $145
- Term 3: 11/07/2021 to 18/09/2021 - Cost: $145
- Term 4: 3/10/2021 to 18/12/2021 - Cost: $160
Kids membership informationFREE First Session.
(Training is run on a Saturday Morning)
Registration includes your MDTA T-Shirt, White Belt.
NO LONG TERM CONTRACTS.
IMPORTANT: Kid's training runs to a School Term syllabus.
(Payments are based on Payment per Term.)