- General information
When you use our site and purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When contacting MDTA via email or our call center your email address is listed on our general public newsletter automatically.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer's internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing: After visiting the MDTA website, or purchasing any item or service from MDTA where you have provided your email address, you will be listed on our marketing list and we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
- How do you get my consent?
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. Providing your email address in any correspondence, we imply that you consent to our collecting it for our newsletter and for marketing, we will provide you with an opportunity to unsubscribe from our newsletter or marketing list with a link on any correspondence we email to you.
- How do I withdraw my consent?
- If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at: MDTA PO Box 538, Boronia, VIC, 3155, Australia. To withdraw your consent to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing information via email, you can unsubscribe via a link given on all email correspondence sent.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Modern Defensive Tactics Australia Pty Ltd. ACN: 610 013 762 - ABN: 48 610 013 762